Stay informed with access to the latest Ascendium news, press releases and more.
Learn about Strong Start to Finish, the groundbreaking pooled-funding project on developmental education
- Emergency Aid Grants? We Have Guidance to Share
- Essential Service: Tools of the Trade
- New Resource: Trends & Challenges in Financial Aid Awards
Sue Cui, Senior Program Officer, reflects on her Aspen Presidential Fellowship for Community College Excellence
- Refined strategy focuses on increasing equity for learners from low-income backgrounds
Read the Chronicle of Higher Education story
Read our COVID-19 response
On Friday, March 20 leadership from Boys & Girls Club of Dane County and United Way of Dane County announced a collaborative effort to provide financial relief for individuals and families affected by COVID-19.
Largest-ever Study of Impact of Open Educational Resources in College Reveals Benefits of Introducing OER Courses on a Broad Scale
Community college students taking multiple OER courses earned more credits and similar grades than students who took no OER courses and reported high engagement with course materials; effort saved students $10.7 million and was cost-effective for colleges
- Meet Ascendium’s New Deputy Director of Grantmaking Miles Wilson
- Promising Early Findings from an Experimental Study of Multiple Measures Assessment and Placement
- ATD’s Open Education Resource Initiative Succeeds in Scaling up Courses
- ASU Local: Creating a New Model of College Success
- On the Go: Find Ascendium Staff in the Field
For Media Resources
Download high-resolution Ascendium logos, or request an interview with a member of our team. Our media liaison ensures all press inquiries receive a quick and clear response.