Stay informed with access to the latest Ascendium news, press releases and more.
- New Grants Support a Spectrum of Student Success Initiatives
- IHEP Releases Groundbreaking KPI Framework Report
- Strong Start To Finish Shows Early Promising Results: Case Studies
- COVID-19’s Effect on Transfer: Toward a Clearer Picture
- Districts Take Next Steps After Text Steps
- New Resources
Education Design Lab has received a grant from Ascendium to help five community colleges improve college access and better meet local workforce needs. The nonprofit will start by researching challenges facing rural community colleges, students and communities, and then select five institutions to study and test out models for bolstering economic opportunity.
- $10 Million Pandemic Grant Initiative Maintains Momentum for Student Success
- Collaboration is Key for West Virginia’s Climb
- Ascendium Awards $200,000 to Madison-Area Nonprofits Working for Racial Justice
Read more about a unique initiative Ascendium is supporting that puts partnership and collaboration at its center.
West Virginia Awarded $750,000 from Ascendium to Increase Degree Completion, Leverage Philanthropic Collaborations for Student Success
West Virginia’s Climb aims to arm 60 percent of West Virginia’s workforce with a postsecondary credential by 2030. With grants from a collaborative of funders, including Ascendium, to aid them in their goal, a group of stakeholders will work together to execute key components of the project, including statewide open educational resources and professional development for faculty advisors.
Rural LISC Announces $1.3 Million Investment from Ascendium Education Philanthropy to Connect Rural Workers to Education, Training and Jobs
The Rural Works initiative includes a cohort of 10 seasoned workforce development organizations that connect unemployed and underemployed workers to training, education and industry credentials in counties across several U.S. states. An Ascendium grant aims to expand that initiative and further support a well-trained workforce in those areas.
- Checkout our new website!
- Measuring Success
- Focus Area Investment Priorities in Action
The new website points partners to critical information on how Ascendium is working to change postsecondary and workforce training systems so that learners from low-income backgrounds can achieve upward socioeconomic mobility.
- Refined strategy focuses on increasing equity for learners from low-income backgrounds
For Media Resources
Download high-resolution Ascendium logos, or request an interview with a member of our team. Our media liaison ensures all press inquiries receive a quick and clear response.