Stay informed with access to the latest Ascendium news, press releases and more.
Ascendium Supports Initiative to Explore New Pathways to Postsecondary Attainment and Economic Opportunity in Rural Communities
While there are challenges in rural America when it comes to college access and attainment, there are also opportunities, especially for rural community colleges. Education Design Lab is just one organization utilizing an Ascendium grant to explore and study new solutions for community colleges.
- $10 Million Pandemic Grant Initiative Maintains Momentum for Student Success
- Collaboration is Key for West Virginia’s Climb
- Ascendium Awards $200,000 to Madison-Area Nonprofits Working for Racial Justice
Ascendium is launching a $10 million initiative to keep student success reforms moving in the COVID-19 era.
Read more about a unique initiative Ascendium is supporting that puts partnership and collaboration at its center.
West Virginia Awarded $750,000 from Ascendium to Increase Degree Completion, Leverage Philanthropic Collaborations for Student Success
Ascendium Education Group has awarded $750,000 to support the West Virginia Climbs initiative, aimed at supporting student success and accelerating degree completion.
Four Madison-area nonprofit organizations working to advance racial justice will receive $50,000 each from Ascendium Education Group.
- Strong Start to Finish: Unique Pooled Funding Approach Supports Continued Developmental Education Efforts
- Vera Institute of Justice: Unlocking the Promise of Pell for Students in Prison
- Aspen Institute Puts Rural Grant to Work
As COVID-19 Forces Rapid Move Online, Ascendium Supports Free Online Methods Training for Math Faculty
College-level mathematics is a stumbling block for many learners and teaching mathematics online presents special challenges. This project funds The Dana Center's specialized training in online teaching for math faculty.
- Checkout our new website!
- Measuring Success
- Focus Area Investment Priorities in Action
The new website points partners to critical information on how Ascendium is working to change postsecondary and workforce training systems so that learners from low-income backgrounds can achieve upward socioeconomic mobility.
For Media Resources
Download high-resolution Ascendium logos, or request an interview with a member of our team. Our media liaison ensures all press inquiries receive a quick and clear response.